You’ve booked your Napa hotel and reserved a Napa limo tour. But you are looking for something more romantic to impress your loved one. Look no further! Get your kisser out and get ready for romance.
1. High in a hot air balloon at dawn, soaring over the Napa Valley. With a bottle of local champagne, of course. Many flights are followed by breakfast and bubbly at the Napa General Store.
2. Sweep your sweetheart off her feet at the Owbow Public Market and lay a smooch on her right in the center of the market. It is a glorious place, filled with arts, food, wines, and almost anything else you can imagine. Spontaneity is a natural at Oxbow!
3. The Napa Valley Opera House is a terrific venue for every kind of top-notch music. When something moves you, and it will, hold hands and kiss long. Kisses and music are a natural pairing.
4. The Napa restaurant, Bouchon, is a romantic’s dream. Bouchon is the tribute to a French Bistro, and we know how the French are, the scents and food and winemaker all conspire to create romance than cannot be beat.
5. Get naked at Harbin Hot Springs in northern Napa County. This clothing optional retreat offer natural springs, waterfalls, hot, warm and cool mineral water pools, a domed restaurant, and a New Age Temple. Bubbly isn’t only for getting happy while you drink. Dipping yourself in warm, natural bubbly has been a romantic Napa Valley tradition in Calistoga for 150 years. At least.
6. The Bale Grist Mill Park in St. Helena is open from sunrise to sunset. We suggest a sunset trip to the mill. Built in 1846, Dr. Beale’s 36 ft. waterwheel still turns every weekend. Picnic on the grounds or trek the one mile to Bothe-Napa Park. Feel the land as it was, and the romance that lives in a natural world.
7. Kissing covered with mud? Why not? Napa romantics love the mud baths, and there are a number of them. If you want the full-on treatment, head to Calistoga in northern Napa County and enter the world of Spa Solage. Solage has a sexy Mud Bar, no kidding, and here you’ll receive a custom-blended Mudslide. You and your romantic partner will be slathered with magic volcanic mud mixed with your choice of essential oils. Next? Go bake in the mud and feel it enter your body. Lounge around and soak in your mineral water tub. You may also choose to use the geothermal pools and steam rooms. When you’re finished you will feel like the combination of a wet noodle and very alive. What better time than to go relax-or whatever-in your Napa Valley hotel room.
Go on a Napa Valley Romantic Getaway. There is a place around every tree, vineyard or creek that will bring out the relaxed romantic in you.
Most people simply pop a pain pill at the first sign of a migraine, and for some migraine sufferers this works alright for now. Unfortunately, the more painkillers you consume, the greater your chance of . . .
Kissing is a very romantic gesture of affection which is more intimate than any other sexual act. You do not have to be in Paris France to learn how to French kiss. Even while in . . .